Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Link up!

1. What is your favorite breakfast food?

       Do we really have to pick just one? Eggs, peanut butter toast, oatmeal, bacon, hash browns, french toast, bagels (Boppa's only)...now I am drooling! I hope it counts to choose a breakfast buffet...unlimited preferably. 



2. What is the best way to spend a free day?

       Going on an adventure with my little munchkin. He is my sidekick/mini me/partner in crime and there is never a dull moment anytime we leave the house. A day spent shopping, thrifting, lunch-dating with Dad, strolling to the park and grocery shopping only to be topped off with a (big ass) glass of wine, a home cooked dinner and a movie would be the icing on my cake any day! The day wouldn't be a success with out some giggles, baby chasing, endless kisses, stinky diapers and sticky fingers...oh and a food stained shirt here or there.




3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

       Hands down that ticket would be a direct one-way flight to Barcelona, Espana. I know the second I touched down in the beautiful land of a country I would never want to come back. Why you ask? With a culture that celebrates Siestas (mid-day city shut down to nap and enjoy lunch), frequents Discotecas (where the party ain't gonna stop til 5am), expects you to show up late to events, and puts family/friends before errrthing, who could resist?! Um, hello? Sign me up! Clearly I am living in the wrong country, because their lifestyle is what I am all about. 




4. You can only leave the house with one thing...what is it?

       Probably my little boy. I have been known to leaving him at home before, whoops. HA, just kidding, I would never in my right or crazy mind! But since he is not even potty trained yet, he clearly does not have the capabilities to properly entertain himself by himself at home. That would be the makings of a Home Alone 4, fa sho.

5. How do you take your coffee?

       Can i rephrase the question to where I get my coffee from? Caribou Coffee of course. And now that i have a Caribou Perks card, I am ready to conquer the world one coffee at a time.


Til next Sunday :-)

Sunday Social 


XOXO,
Rachael


Please refrain from sharing or re-posting pictures of Nyke. Much appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. I had forgotten about the mid day siestas in Spain. That sounds like my kind of place.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to bring that culture practice to the States!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh your little one is the cutest! Stopping by from the social! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you get at Caribou Coffee? They did away with my favorite coffee drink there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one was your favorite? I used to be a mocha girl but lately I'm all about the caramel high rise! So sad that they got rid of yours!

      Delete