Monday, March 10, 2014

Let's Link Together!

This link up was just toooo much fun to resist! Grab some coffee (or wine) and enjoy!


What is your favorite outfit pin?

I'm all about the leggings, the heels, the sweater and of course the hair.

What is your favorite food pin?


This was my most recent endeavor in the kitchen. So stinkin' good. Slow roaster french onion soup, hello magically delicious!

What is your favorite wedding pin?

Because this would be my bridesmaid party to a T! Don't judge.

What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

The one DIY project I have actually successfully pinned AND crafted. Not to say that the actual crafting was as successful though...whoops.

What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric?

A to the Men. Pardon my French. Appropriate? Probably not, but come on...it's just so true!

Share one more pin you love!

This picture makes me melt and laugh every. single. time. What every mother-daughter relationship should be like!


I hope I linked up in time for it to still be considered Sunday haha. Til' next time!


O&O,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment