Friday, March 28, 2014

A million other things...

that I should be doing.

Have I ever told anyone that I am the King of procrastination? It's too true, and I hope no one else suffers from this awful disease as much as I do.

So here's to a million other things that I should be doing as I sit and procrastinate, yet again, with a fun Friday Post...

...Studying. I have an exam today at 4pm in the lovely class of Biochemistry. Did anyone else just cringe as they read that word? Probably why I haven't chose to be studying like any other wannabe PA good disciplined student would be. Did I mention that I, also, haven't been to class since the last test. A+ over here for effort please!


...Changing a messy diaper. This post may or may not be more important then tending to the stink bomb that is my munchkin bouncing around the living room.

*I think he's trying to tell me something...

...Buying Stamps. Why you ask? Because I haven't sent out thank you cards yet for Nyke's baptism which was, oh, idk, three weeks ago! I have them all written and prettied up, addressed and ready to be sent...but no stamps. Does anybody else run into this problem a lot? I mean who remembers to buy stamps when you are out and about buying more important things like wine and shoes diapers and groceries.

...Laundry. This is never ending. I, and anyone else that has a sh*t ton of clothes or a sh*t ton of babies, would agree with this. The motivation is always there to commence the WWIII of laundry loads, but mid-battle the enemy always searches and destroys. After folding the 100th shirt and your 17 month old (laundry enemy) comes barreling through the living room at 1000 mph and tramples over your hard work, blood, sweat and tears, I always wave the white flag of surrender. I'll just finish this tomorrow.

*the war zone

...Online Shopping. Yes, I did just say that. What better way to deviate from the task save time from traveling mall to mall to find that "gotta have it" sale steal. The gold finds that get you all excited because you saved sooooo much money. And, absolutely, you needed that pair of unnecessary shoes in the 3 different colors it offered. (even though 3 sale pairs equals the price of 1 unsale pair (it's just so worth it still!)) And, because shopping is the stress reliever of all stresses, what better way to do it then at the comforts of your own home. This absolutely is something that I should always be doing.

...Dancing. Since this is more important than studying and laundry combined! It's a workout, and you have a blast. Which is why we should all follow along in the fun that is Yoga Pants Land and dance the rest of the day. Screw responsibilities and priorities. Okay, maybe, I will wait to join in until after my exam. After all, I am paying for that ish. Regardless, we can back that azzzzz up for a couple minutes...I mean, who can't resist the classic Yeah by Usher Raymond. Hello throwback to the awkward middle school dance days.


Cheers to getting sh*t done this weekend! Or not...
post signature

2 comments: