Friday, April 4, 2014

Thirty Two of :-)

Because this looked like way too much fun to pass up.
And cuz it's Friday.
Anndd I don't work tonight.
Annnddd I get to spend the day taking shots shopping with my BFF.
Annnndddd Nyke just went down for a nap and I have oh maybe, an hourish to spare.
Annnnnddddd I have enough Caribou Caffeine running through my veins that I don't feel the need to crash-nap next to my little man in his crib.

32 glorious things of all happiness in this world (to me that is). Thanks Hazel and Venus for the inspiration, yo.

Venus Trapped in Mars

1// The first snow of Winter. Like the pretty fluffy stuff. I did not say the first snow of April, that should just never be happening. Because it has. Three times this week. Get it together, girlfriend M N.

2// When Bubz gives me the slobberyist kisses in the morning to wake me up. Cutest. Stinkin. Thing. Ever.

3// Every time I hear my girl Sasha Fierce on the radio. It seriously excites me when someone else plays her musica; then clearly I am not the only one daydreaming about her drop dead gorgeousness. You could say I am #drunkinlove. 



3.5// And because I am all about killing two birds with one stone...let's just go on 'head and #backthatazzup with Whittypoo.


4// A full tank of gasonlina. (did the Daddy Yankee song just pop into your head like it did mine?)

5// A cup o' joe from only the best. Caribou Coffee. You already know I am obsessed, and will even wait an extra fifteen just to get that sweet sip of paradise.


6// Speaking of sip of paradise... I'd like to insert >wine< here.

7// I suppose Tequilla would make that cut, too.

8// Leaving a big ol spankin tip for a server who has been spending the whole night trying to determine whether me and my party are tight asses or very giving like Santa Claus. That little satisfaction I get knowing there is a future smile that is going to sneak out of that soon to be happy server's face.

9// Earrings. Like my friend says The bigger the better. Hello eargasm. And at least I know they are always going to fit. But like I need a legit reason to buy these babies.


10// Clean sheets and a made up bed.

11// Shopping Therapy.

12// Pretending that I am a DJ. My true alias, DJ Looooooomisssss! I get and keep the party going errr time. But really, I think I am a pro (probably cuz no one has told me I suck yet). Get a couple drinks in me and you might catch me handing out business cards. I'm still waiting for inquiries...

13// French silk pie blizzards from Dairy Queen. Delish.

14// Cashing in my weekend's balls to the wall blood, sweat, and tears work of tips at the Bank. And then to satisfy #11 and not feel guilty.

15// Volunteering at the NICU. How easily a task to remind your heart and soul how blessed you are.

16// Usher concerts. And yes, before you ask, I was that close. And yes, he is even more amazing in person. Worth every penny, dime, nickel and quarter in that piggy bank of yours.




17// A scarf, droopy sweater, leggings and a hot ass pair of boots. Only the ones with heels attached though, my weakness.

18// Suiting up for a soccer game. My one love and a great workout to continually remind me how out of shape I really am.

19// Drake. And all the sexiness that he comes with. He can #shutitdown.

20// When there isn't a line at the DMV. Oh wait, this never happens. Maybe when pigs fly one day.


21// Waking up at 4am and realizing you still have 250 minutes to still get that shut eye. Hey, every beauty sleep hour counts.

22// Bath time with my baby boy. Scrub a dub dub.

23// Getting the perfect non-blurry looking-awkward-trying-to-take-a-sneaky-non-obvious picture or snap of someone or something so ridiculously hilarious that it has to be shared with the mass public. Immediately. One of my best... Mind you, this was on a College campus.


24// Going to the gym to get my sweat on. And stare at all the cuties swole-ies.

25// Dancing like no one is watching. Even though we know everyone is staring. Below was my 21st Bday and that one night on spring break in Naples, FL that I won a booty shakin contest (we will leave that story for another time)...leave the judging at the door, por favor.


26//  Cruising down the road in my Baby Brother's jeep. *Side note it has been totaled for a year or so now...but there better be an appearance of a new one this spring. Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink Broha.* I do prefer to only do this in the summer, though, when it's warm, and sunny. There's something about whipping around town with snow sleeting into your face that doesn't tickle my fancy. 

27// Law and Order: SVU. SVU only, get that Criminal Intent out of here.

28// Augusta National Golf Course. The Masters is where it is at. I suppose Georgia is poppin' too.

29// Spontaneous road trips with my family. Some of the best memories are made on these little excursions.

30// This guy. My best friend, (almost)twin, partner in crime, lovable baby brother.


31// Anything Leopard. Check the heels ^^^

32// And what will make me happiest of all? Finally receiving that letter of Acceptance to a Physician Assistant Program so that I can take one more big step towards my Dream Job! And to eventually be able to dress up like this every day.


Whew, sorry for the long post!

What brings that smile to your face and makes your heart warm and fuzzy?

Annnnnndddddd happy weekend!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This was really nice to read! :)

    Usher concerts.. jealous. haha.
    I didn't know you had a blog :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just recently become addicted :-) I will have to check yours out!

      Delete