Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Tish Close and Personal

So this happened this Morning before work...
What a character I have running around the house.


So this happened this Afternoon after work...


It's 5 o'clock on a Sunday somewhere, am I right? Seriously though, these puppies are nothing short of amazing. If you hate tequila, learn to love it now so that you can enjoy one of these amazing watermelon legendary margaritas. They help solve all of your problems...or just make you forget about them ;-)


And because Sunday Link-Ups are always enjoyable and an easy way to share some crazy personal things about myself.

Sunday Social

What is your ideal way to relax... A spontaneous trip. For a day or the weekend. A dull moment is never experienced on these babies, because there are no expectations. Only to get out of the house and hometown and go on a crazy adventure! A way for me to relax and get my mind off of life for some moments.

Where is your favorite place to be... Besides the obvie of snuggling up with my fam bam at home, a Coffee shop. Caribou preferably. The aroma and atmosphere is what has me hooked! Life is short. Stay awake for it. Greatest coffee motto ever.


Who do you consider your biggest role model... I think this one is pretty common to a lot of people. But my parents. They've really taught me about the value and reward of hard work. And they are livin' the American Dream. Love them both to the moon and back!



What does your life look like in 3 years...  If all goes as wished and hoped... I will be graduating from a PA Masters Program (Physician Assistant), my absolute dream job! I don't know where yet, because I have yet to apply and be accepted! But I am working my ass off in the mean time and trying to craft an irresistible application. I also hope that Nyke will be entering the world of sports and preschool education. And yes I will be that mom screaming on the sidelines and cheering my loudest for my little soon to be athlete!

If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?... I wouldn't. I believe that everything happens for a reason and going back to change one little thing could change where I am right now. And I couldn't be happier! It doesn't mean that there haven't ever been any bad decisions made in my lifetime...I am just saying that I am thankful for the lessons I learned by experiencing them and the choices I made afterwards that have shaped me who I am today.

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?... Come on now, that is so easy! Leasing out my first Big Girl Car!! Ha, just kidding. But it is easy... My little guy Nyke. Nothing in this world makes me more proud and happy. He is my whole heart and holds my life in his hands. Everything I do, I do for him, and he makes me a better person just because of it. He is my partner in crime til' the end of time!


Talk about a sentimental link up!

Do you share the same obsession of coffee and amazing role models as I do?

Sending love to the start of a new week!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I can't get over how amazing the margarita looks! It's only 11:30 where I am..... 5 O'Clock yet!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You would never regret it. Texas Roadhouse, frozen Watermelon. Go, now!

      Delete