Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Shenanigans.

Minneapolis, how I love thee. Every single time I visit, I never leave disappointed. And last weekend was nothing short of one for the record books.

What. A. Weekend.

Rather, what a Wedding Weekend. To say I had a blasty blast would be too little to explain the fun that was actually had. More like, I had a freaking amazing, ecstatic, jaw-dropping, teammate besties loving, liquor-store hunting, wedding crashing partying, hotel pre-gaming, club going, freaky slow fast jimmy john's 4am ordering (he rode his freaky bike), hung-overing, thrifting helluva good time. That about sums it up.

The Wedding: Gorgeous! A friend/teammate of mine married the man of her dreams and I was lucky enough to be there! Teammate weddings = team reunions. And some crazy shenanigans to go along with it.

The City: Like I said earlier, Minneapolis, my Darlin', your plethora of bars and clubs existing in the downtown area really know how to get and keep the party going. Pour House is worth anyone and every one's time if they want to enjoy themselves. Don't let the name fool you, *pour not poor, they keep it classy. Oh, let's not forget...my ultimate fave... The Gay 90's. You can't tell me this doesn't look fun.
*sorry Broski. 
I mean this place is lined with stripper poles, neon clothes, spandex, flashing lights, whitey tighty wearin gogo dancers, and lip syncing singing drag queens to name a few of the pluses. No judgements are to be made at this place. And again, don't let the name fool you, it welcomes errrrrrbody. No Joke.

Til' we meet again, Minnie. I'm crossing my fingers the same Wedding crew can get together for Round 2 sooner than later.

While the weekend trip was a definite success, what better to top it off than some sweet lovin snuggle time with my main Beau.


Now back to exams and working this week, holler!

Oh, and I hope you like the new design. This place has been a major construction zone the past couple of weeks. Bare with me, please! It'll be worth it in the end, I hope promise!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. HOLY moly...your little guy is BEAUTIFUL! So glad I found your blog... it's so nice to relate to other new mamas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you stopped by :-) I love following along on yours too!

      Delete